1 April 2023

Are you concerned about your private tenancy? Whatever the issue, the Homelessness Partnership BCP has made it easy to obtain impartial, professional advice.

The free service, available to anyone who is renting privately across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, is operated by experts at Citizens Advice BCP.

They have a wealth of experience in an all aspects of rented properties – while the housing team at BCP Council can, in certain cases, help to negotiate between tenants and landlords with the aim of securing positive outcomes.

Please call 01202 985104 or fill in the form at the bottom of this page to request a call-back.

To request help online, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page and supply the following information:

1 Are you a resident in the BCP area?
2 Are you renting privately or a council/housing association tenant?
3 Are you at risk of homelessness?
4 Do you have problems with disrepair at your property?
5 Have you received any form of letter of notice from your landlord, such as a Section 21 notice?
6 Please provide details of your telephone number and email address.

By contacting us, you are providing consent for the Let’s Talk Renting team to contact you by phone.

Please note that calls received from the team will come from a withheld telephone number.